Join our team doing creative, empathy-driven work that supports menstrual cycle awareness
We create tools and resources that make people feel more comfortable, confident and compassionate towards their bodies.
Read Your Body is the most private, trusted and customisable app for understanding your menstrual cycles. It enables tracking of periods, ovulation and unlimited lifestyle factors for health insights and family planning.
As a pioneering non-profit in femtech and fertility awareness, we serve our community with a working culture that is empathetic, creative and listening-led. While ambitious and driven, we also find balance through gentle care for the rhythms of our own bodies.
Join our team to grow in your career and advance body literacy worldwide!
There are no current opportunities to join our team. Please sign up to our email newsletter to be notified when new opportunities become available!
What we offer
- Meaningful opportunities for personal and professional development within a steadily growing non-profit
- Menstrual cycle-conscious working culture with active encouragement to take time for self-care as needed
- Passionate and open-minded working environment with a friendly (at present all-female) team
- Regular in-person team work days and seasonal overnight gatherings
- Home-based / remote work with core plus flexible hours
- 25 days of annual leave (pro rata) plus public holidays
- Generous and ethical pension options
- 4.5 day work week as standard